Wireless is partnered with
Alltec Protection Pyramid
Safeguard valuable assets, defend critical electronics,
and protect homes and businesses using the Alltec Protection Pyramid.
The Alltec Protection Pyramid uses Alltec's proven products and services for grounding, surge
suppression, and lightning
protection to provide complete facility protection. Alltec
Corporation has reinvented the way that companies and homeowners
protect themselves from harmful transients and atmospheric
phenomena, such as lightning strikes.
The Alltec Protection Pyramid is a three-tier system.
Each level represents a method utilized to protect facilities from
damages caused by harmful electrical currents. Rather than treating
these tiers as independent, Alltec regards each layer as interlocking
components. When all three tiers are designed, installed, and maintained
together as a total system; comprehensive facility protection can be
The foundation tier of Alltec's Protection Pyramid begins
with the design, installation, and maintenance of a code compliant,
single-point, low impedance/low resistance grounding
system. Upon this foundation, surge
protection devices are staged to dramatically filter voltage,
current, and frequency surges. Lastly, a well designed lightning
protection system is created to protect against direct lightning
The base of the Alltec Protection Pyramid begins with the installation of a stable, low resistance and low impedance grounding system to bond all electrically conductive surfaces together. Harmful electrical currents are safely redirected to earth and away from power lines, telephone lines, or data equipment. Alltec Corporation has specially designed the following products to lay a solid foundation for tier one of the Alltec Protection Pyramid.
Provides efficient electrical grounding with continuous low resistance/low impedance.
- UL & cUL listed, corrosion resistant, maintenance-free 30 year
- Rated for high fault currents
- Replaces multiple conventional rods
- Vertical and Horizontal models available
- Produces effective, stable, year-round ground reference
Provides a simple method to economically tackle difficult grounding situations.
- Resistivity <1Ω/cm; freezing increases resistance less than
- Will not expand, shrink, dissolve, or decay; contains corrosion inhibitor
- Environmentally friendly
- Self-compacting, easy to install
- Does not require mixing with water
- Motorola R56 compliant
Provides simple, cost effective, permanent connections using a high temperature exothermic reaction.
- Requires no external heat source, portable
- Fault tolerant, highly conductive, corrosion resistant, will not loosen
- UL listed
Consists of an array of styles and configurations, also, made to specifications.
- UL listed
- Convenient, single point bonding location, creates an equipotential bond between system and equipment grounds
- Available in plated versions for use in corrosive environments
Click on the next Tab above [Tier 2]
Building upon the grounding tier, Alltec's second tier of protection
comes from properly installed surge protection devices,
which reduces and/or eliminates the magnitude of random, high energy,
short duration electrical power anomalies. These occurrences are
typically caused by atmospheric phenomena (lightning strikes),
utility switching, inductive loads, and internally generated transient
voltages. The Alltec Protection Pyramid relies onPowerTrip surge suppression devices to
meet the demands required for tier two protections.
suppression devices Incorporate Voltage and Frequency Responsive
Circuitry Technology years ahead of any other devices on the market
today. Utilizing proprietary electro-chemical encapsulation, PowerTrip surge
protective devices (SPD) dissipate large amounts of surge energy
to prolong service life.
- Discrete “All Mode” circuitry and industry leading Let-Through voltage performance
- 25 year free replacement warranty
- Response/recovery time < 1 nanosecond
- Tight nominal clamping levels, and EMI/RFI filters
- UL listed 1449 and 1283
Click on the next Tab above [Tier 3]
Finally, a well-designed, customized lightning protection system will be installed to safeguard facilities from direct lightning strikes. Traditional lightning protection methods as well as some of the most advanced technologies are available from Alltec Corporation.
Incorporates electrodes that break down into coronas before streamers can form, thereby lowering accumulated charge and mitigating streamer generation.
- Utilizes the Point-Discharge Principle to reduce direct lightning strikes
- UL listed and recommended as per API2003
- Lightweight, corrosion, and high wind resistant
The preferred protection method for large area structures and open spaces.
- Certified to UNE 21 186 and NF C 17-102
- Designed and constructed as a single unit with latest advanced electronic circuitry
- Stainless steel encased, suitable for corrosive atmospheres
- Withstands electrical discharge current of 100kA
- Protection zone up to a 357 ft. (109 m) radius
- Five year replacement warranty